Saturday, December 20, 2008

A message for you...

Vee, my love, my soul, the sweat of my brow is given to you and the love in my heart is born to give you all of me. Allow this blog, which is private, to be my written thoughts, the deepest truths, the essence of how I think and feel. They will be angry, loving, deep, shallow, perverted, extreme and conservative, they will be the paradox that is a mind and the truth that may contradict itself more often than a lie would allow. In this I hope to share with you my deepest secrets, my darkest thoughts, and my strongest desires in the hope that you will get to know me completely, whether you like what you learn or not. It is my hope that in knowing me you will become closer to me than you have any human being, and in giving you my entire being you will see my desires, fears, hopes and thoughts in a way that makes us dependent on one another.

I can't promise you that you will always like what you read or how I think, but I can promise you the truth as complete as it can be told. I leave your reaction up to you.

This blog is private, can only be read by you, and I have created it so that you can write in it as well. I want this day to be the beginning of the two of us becoming one, and in walking together in complete knowledge of the other even if that knowledge isn't what we want to see.

I will begin now...

No comments:

Post a Comment