Saturday, December 20, 2008

The blood begins to rush

Just an ordinary night, dinner done and the night beginning. The kids are being loud as always, the TV becoming the central part of their attention, yet in the kitchen something else draws my eye, something that has always drawn my attention quickly and absolutely. Such is an image that will stay with me until satisfaction is achieved, until my thoughts are offered a drink from the pool that has captured all of its attention.

Your shirt isn't skin tight, but just tight enough. I can see the outline of your nipples, hard against your bra, and the outline of your tits straining against your shirt. I want to touch them, but I more want you to want me to...to long for my to caress them. I just wish that you could take them out and force my mouth on them, that you would beg me to touch you. I want you to force yourself on me, to take me completely. The feel of your hands forcing me to you, demanding action, taking what you want without question. I can feel the blood begin to rush...

No comments:

Post a Comment